Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone. This message is for those of you who have already had their Rivians delivered. I am an Auto Industry Research Analyst and also a Rivian Reservation Holder since 2019 (R1T, El Cap, Large Pack). I’m sure that you are just as interested as I am about the progress that Rivian is making in their production/delivery ramp. We may be able to get some idea if we crowd source a couple datapoints from those who have been lucky enough to have taken delivery. So if you are part of that group, I’m hoping that you’ll be willing to answer a quick, four question anonymous survey: (1.What State did you take delivery in, 2. Which model did you get (R1T or R1S), 3. Last 10 digits of your VIN (Looks like this: A1NN222222, E1NN222222, or L1NN222222; the A, E, or L stands for for Adventure, Explore, or Launch), and; 4. What size battery pack did you get (I know that it’s all Large for now). If we can get good responses, we’ll provide this forum with regular updates (including how many since the last update, what states, etc.), so that all of us can watch their progress. Our survey can be found here. www.surveymonkey.com/r/vzvyn8y

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm hoping this becomes an interesting thread for all of us. I've been a reservation holder since 2019 (I spec'd out an R1T, Launch Edition, El Cap, Ocean Interior), so I'm selfishly interested in seeing their progress. Hopefully this thread can tease that out for all of us. Kind of like a modern version of I Spy. I'm sure many would be interested to hear if someone spies VIN 1100, 1500, 3,000, 5,000... Let's see if anyone replies. I saw R1T #639. We can all track the highest numbers together.

·
Registered
168 Posts
VIN #1187 appeared in the 2/11 Munro/RJ video. Despite RJ refering to it as 'still fairly early' you have to assume they showed Sandy one of the most recently finished units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.