Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice looking case. Like how it fits the pocket. would be great if i could just get a couple of the cases so that i can 'hide' stuff in them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Could not really find any good interior pics of the rear doors, but if I had to guess, I would say no simply based off that most "crew cab" pickup doors in the rear are shorter in length than the front doors. That said, I would think there would be enough space on the rear doors to store this kit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
On a different note, it surfing the web, there are a lot of features that were initially show in LA in 2018 that I wonder are still making it to production. For example, this handy dandy feature..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Given that the flashlight is a central part of one of the main videos still live on the site, and given how minor of a thing it is, I would be utterly shocked if that one got dropped.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
211 Posts
Yeah. The flashlight is definitely there. It would be insane to take it out given how the marketing was done.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yeah. The flashlight is definitely there. It would be insane to take it out given how the marketing was done.
I agree the flashlight will probably make it to production... But keep in mind the 180 degree tailgate was marketed heavily... until it wasn't.

·
Registered
204 Posts
They also didn't stay silent when it was removed and it's been known that it would not be in the production vehicle for quite some time. While the flashlight may not be as big/important/noticeable, I don't see why they would keep that one a secret but willingly disclose the other 'bigger' features that were dropped 🤷

·
Registered
129 Posts
Things like the flashlight and wireless charging pad with cup holders are currently on Rivian's INSTAGRAM STORIES today, June 3rd. Would be in really bad taste to see interior details being posted now that aren't included in production. I like the integrated under seat storage in the 2nd row they show. Be great for recovery / tow accessories / rope / straps / etc

·
Registered
651 Posts
Things like the flashlight and wireless charging pad with cup holders are currently on Rivian's INSTAGRAM STORIES today, June 3rd. Would be in really bad taste to see interior details being posted now that aren't included in production. I like the integrated under seat storage in the 2nd row they show. Be great for recovery / tow accessories / rope / straps / etc
How does one access said "stories"?

I broke down and installed the Instagram app and followed "rivianofficial" but the most recent pictures are of the tent.

·
Registered
2018 Volvo XC90, 2019 Acura RDX
16 Posts
You need to look at the top bar of your feed and find Rivian's story
@rivianofficial does not have any current, active stories in Instagram. You must mean the saved stories under "Design" from 129 weeks ago?

·
Registered
129 Posts
@rivianofficial does not have any current, active stories in Instagram. You must mean the saved stories under "Design" from 129 weeks ago?
Sorry yes, you are correct and thanks for clarifying. When you go to Rivian's Instagram page, they show 3 saved stories: "Our Team", "Wallpapers", and
Design". They have NOT removed or changed these stories from their profile page on Instagram, as of today. It would be strange for them to keep "Design" features on their Insta homepage if they didn't plan to release those, but who knows, maybe they haven't developed their social media protocols, or someone doesn't realize they are making active impressions with those 3 stories.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Stupid question here - but is the door flashlight removable and handheld? Not much of a judge here, but it looks tough to try to extract it out of the door. I just thought it was a roadside light (kinda like a puddle light). But if it is removable, that would be BETTER than sliced bread!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts