Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Does that really show us anything? It's a Rivian driving down the road and the driver briefly removes their hands from the steering wheel.

Any L2 system on the road would look exactly the same. They didn't even show how to "activate" Driver+.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Does that really show us anything? It's a Rivian driving down the road and the driver briefly removes their hands from the steering wheel.

Any L2 system on the road would look exactly the same. They didn't even show how to "activate" Driver+.
It's part of them trying to encourage and show safe use of the tech. They did say we should expect updates to the system sometime down the road. Its supposed to get closer to what Tesla offers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It seems like a gimmick, but having FSD on my X, it makes long family drives a great deal less taxing... I end my trips feeling less drained/stressed. As such, I'm really hoping that the Rivian system is able to offer similar capabilities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.