Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like how the R1T turning radius looks here and hope that in the city its better than existing pickup trucks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
To prevent confusion, this is not the official Instagram page for Rivian. This video was posted several months ago on the official Rivian page. It’s Rivian- not RivianTruck.

·
Registered
501 Posts
To prevent confusion, this is not the official Instagram page for Rivian. This video was posted several months ago on the official Rivian page. It’s Rivian- not RivianTruck.
Thx for pointing that out. The RivianTruck main page is very basic, almost too basic for an official company, so at least there's no confusion on that end.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like how the R1T turning radius looks here and hope that in the city its better than existing pickup trucks.
I noticed that as well. I have a feeling it's going to be way more maneuverable than other trucks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I noticed that as well. I have a feeling it's going to be way more maneuverable than other trucks.
It should unless Ford, GM, Tesla, RAM offer 4WS which in that case its just another pickup feature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts