Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we happened to get stuck in Chicago and ended up driving home, and realized we were going right by Normal,IL! Weird thing was, when we stopped to get a pic, someone came out to see what we were doing (overtly obvious) then told us photo’s weren’t allowed....haha, right!

Seemed like the factory was busy though...so that’s a good sign for all...

·
Registered
9 Posts
That guy that came out was scary looking. How did he let you take such a close up of his face? Would've thought he would be wearing a Rivian shirt instead of a Blue striped polo. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That guy that came out was scary looking. How did he let you take such a close up of his face? Would've thought he would be wearing a Rivian shirt instead of a Blue striped polo. :D
Haha...that’s what 3 hrs of sleep looks like! Plus no shave for 5 days...They should of offered me a Rivian shirt! At least to buy... I just got runoff instead😳🥵

·
Registered
146 Posts
Seems odd for them to 'run off' someone because they seem to embrace the community they are in. I wonder if they are getting a lot of reporter like people looking for a scoop. Even more so now that the rumor of IPO has surfaced again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.