Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The Rivian community seems to covers a wide range of countries from what I noticed.

To get a better idea of where exactly everyone is from, post your country and state below. For every new country and state to what the person above posted, increase the count on the left if its new.

Kicking things off, here's where I am from:
  • (1) Countries: US,
  • (1) States: Ohio,

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
384 Posts
US
Split time between UT, WY and MT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Rivian community seems to covers a wide range of countries from what I noticed.

To get a better idea of where exactly everyone is from, post your country and state below. For every new country and state to what the person above posted, increase the count on the left if its new.

US
California, the State with 50¢/gal. gas tax that I will not miss.

·
Registered
2 Posts

US
Vermont

·
Registered
24 Posts
Costa Rica

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Michigan
  • (2) Countries: US, Costa Rica
  • (7) States: Ohio, Idaho, Georgia, California, Vermont, Oregon, Michigan,

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
211 Posts
  • (3) Countries: US, Costa Rica, Belgium
  • (10) States: Ohio, Idaho, Georgia, California, Vermont, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Virginia

·
Registered
2018 Volvo XC90, 2019 Acura RDX
16 Posts
  • (4) Countries: US, Costa Rica, Belgium, Switzerland
  • (11) States: Ohio, Idaho, Georgia, California, Vermont, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Virginia, Massachusetts

·
Registered
15 Posts
  • (11) States: Ohio, Idaho, Georgia, California, Vermont, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Virginia, Massachusetts
  • (12) States: Ohio, Idaho, Georgia, California, Vermont, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Virginia, Massachusetts, Missouri

1 - 20 of 84 Posts