Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just chat with people at Rivian. Find out they will get your old car as trade-in, finance your new Rivian and offer insurance (besides the servicing that was in the news recently).

This is awesome! It really seems like it is going to be an easy process to purchase your Rivian. Also, if you decide to get the power wall you will be able to include with the financing of the car!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hey @Sultanum, did they mention any others details about the trade-in process?
I remember reading a while ago here that Cox would be handling everything.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
Interesting. So they are taking trade ins?

I wonder if they'll just ship them all off to auction then.
That’s what Tesla did. They actually used a third party and never took possession themselves, but handled the transaction to make it seamless to the consumer. I didn’t like the price they came back with on my Yukon, so I just sold it myself for $1,000 more than they offered. Pretty typical for trade-ins.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey @Sultanum, did they mention any others details about the trade-in process?
I remember reading a while ago here that Cox would be handling everything.
Not really. Just that more details are coming soon. Same for when I asked about test driving. "We understand this is a big decision for our customers and we will make sure they will have an opportunity to feel the vehicle before purchasing." Or something like that.

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
147 Posts
They had to get the financing done hopefully leasing will follow on shortly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just chat with people at Rivian. Find out they will get your old car as trade-in, finance your new Rivian and offer insurance (besides the servicing that was in the news recently).

This is awesome! It really seems like it is going to be an easy process to purchase your Rivian. Also, if you decide to get the power wall you will be able to include with the financing of the car!
What do you mean by power wall? Are you talking about a wall charger?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts