Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I placed a pre-order in June 2020 and just found this forum! I'm hoping to get a Launch Edition of the R1T to replace my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off-Road which i've owned since new. I'm looking forward to exploring Oregon's outdoors with the R1T including pulling my boat to the lake and heading up to the snow.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hello everyone, I placed a pre-order in June 2020 and just found this forum! I'm hoping to get a Launch Edition of the R1T to replace my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off-Road which i've owned since new. I'm looking forward to exploring Oregon's outdoors with the R1T including pulling my boat to the lake and heading up to the snow.
Welcome to the forum @s12dxer! Have you heard from Rivian yet about configuring your R1T? It'll be a solid replacement for your Tacoma, how long have you had it for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep just placed my config order about an hour ago! Have had my Tacoma since new in Feb of 2007, will be hard to part with it, but the Rivian seems to fit the bill well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The good news is, it's a Tacoma, so resale will be excellent.

By the way, be sure to add your info to the order tracking form here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts