Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As part of my getting to know Rivian I have been looking at all aspects of the vehicles including actually reading the owners manual (that's a gnarly read btw) and looking for copies of the S1 filing. I decided to look at the Rivian facility in Normal Il. on Google Maps. Zooming in and out I made a unusual discovery. I have been told by others this satellite view is old and before Rivian took over the facility but it is an interesting discovery. Rivian · 100 Rivian Motorway, Normal, IL 61761

·
Registered
99 Posts
As part of my getting to know Rivian I have been looking at all aspects of the vehicles including actually reading the owners manual (that's a gnarly read btw) and looking for copies of the S1 filing. I decided to look at the Rivian facility in Normal Il. on Google Maps. Zooming in and out I made a unusual discovery. I have been told by others this satellite view is old and before Rivian took over the facility but it is an interesting discovery. Rivian · 100 Rivian Motorway, Normal, IL 61761

"The End" was left over from the old Mitsubishi days when they shut down the plant. We saw a lot of new construction on the north end of the factory when we were there for the First Mile event. A lot has changed since that satellite view was taken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.