Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
500,000 square feet "for inbound logistics and parts receiving". I like the sound of that. Let's see fi they can actually finish construction by the summer.

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
500,000 square feet "for inbound logistics and parts receiving". I like the sound of that. Let's see fi they can actually finish construction by the summer.
I read that too and thought it interesting that they would need a whole separate warehouse to hold their inbound supplies. Especially considering it looks like they are also expanding the actual manufacturing plant. If they can get that warehouse filled, get the lines built, and have the workforce, they should be able to crank out the vehicles. fingers crossed

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read that too and thought it interesting that they would need a whole separate warehouse to hold their inbound supplies. Especially considering it looks like they are also expanding the actual manufacturing plant. If they can get that warehouse filled, get the lines built, and have the workforce, they should be able to crank out the vehicles. fingers crossed
Backers like Amazon are probably willing to invest more as Rivian builds momentum and requires it.
So at least there's that to depend on.

·
Registered
904 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts