Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking to apply for a job at Rivian, be sure to check out their reviews on Glassdoor. They have 107 reviews and have a score of 4.1/5. 78% recommend the company for a friend and 88% approve of the CEO.

Here's an example of one of the reviews.

I have been working at Rivian full-time for less than a year

Pros
Rivian is the best part of every job I ever had... X10. There is an infectious buzz in every office (a buzz I'm missing during our Shelter in Place COVID era!). At first I thought it was a "honeymoon" stage - but it's not. People at Rivian LOVE the product! The excitement about what we are embarking upon is obvious. The ability to make an impact is immense – I believe this is what makes working here the most exciting. RJ often says "We are building a truck while we are driving it". We are building processes, tools, organizations, programs... and amazing EV's – thoughtfully and with purpose! Being part of this foundation is extremely exciting. To be part of an organization that is transparent, diverse, smart, opinionated (yet respectful) and challenging (in all the good ways – ways that foster innovation) leaves me feeling extremely grateful and humbled.

Cons
With a company ramping at the rate we are, and driving towards launch, the only constant is change. This isn't a con to me, but it may be to some that don't embrace change and realize that it's part of the evolution of a company and product.

Advice to Management
Continue being thoughtful about decisions. Continue being transparent. Continue to drive innovation and diverse perspectives. So much respect for R.J.!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts