Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RJ just announced Rivian Guides...great picture of the removable speaker at 0:51 as well.

·
Registered
228 Posts
As an R1S LE customer, very happy to start seeing the R1S being shown a little love in the latest tidbits being released....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also noticed that the passenger side second row seat is slightly inclined as compared to middle console drop-down. Either the middle console is not fully locked in place or the seat next to is inclined. Cool stuff.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The concept of Rivian Guides excites me. We’ve been begging for information, and I know this doesn’t answer many of our questions — yet — but it’s reassuring to get confirmation that Rivian is not only trying to have world-class information sharing, but that they’re doing it in a very personal and premium way — exactly what I wanted.

Thank you Rivian, this made my day!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
The concept of Rivian Guides excites me. We’ve been begging for information, and I know this doesn’t answer many of our questions — yet — but it’s reassuring to get confirmation that Rivian is not only trying to have world-class information sharing, but that they’re doing it in a very personal and premium way — exactly what I wanted.

Thank you Rivian, this made my day!
They’re very good at sharing information about sharing information. :LOL:

Reactions: Sultanum

·
Registered
647 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts