Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have being trying to find a good video or picture of a rivian with its headlights in action and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be like a good performing light even though it supposed to be self leveling and steering , to me it looks very dim ?
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Have being trying to find a good video or picture of a rivian with its headlights in action and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be like a good performing light even though it supposed to be self leveling and steering , to me it looks very dim ?
Any thoughts?
Just wait for a test drive or review videos.

I haven't seen any videos, thus far, that show enough to draw any conclusions.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any thoughts?
Rivian has had a design concept focused on people who are adventurous and will be going off road. One might expect good lighting for such vehicles, but one could be disappointed. Many vehicles are legally on the roadways with headlights that meet the NHTSA | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requirements. But the standards are antiquainted and create a low bar for night time illumination. This is especially true for those who drive fast. So this may be an area where buyers will get to personalize their vehicle with better lighting to suit their particular type of motoring. Or one can rely on the on-board sensors to indicate there is something in the path of the vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts