Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
R1T
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from Rivian today about insurance. Months ago they sent an email announcing they would offer insurance. I responded saying I was interested and then…nothing. I have a phone call scheduled for Tuesday Sept 7th. Funny that my first contact with Rivian is about insurance not delivery date of my truck. I placed my deposit in Nov of 2020. Today is Sept 2nd so maybe deliveries are actually going to occur this month?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would be surprised if you are up for a first month delivery with a Nov 2020 order date. Assuming you have a LE reservation you would be pretty close to the bottom of the list as I believe LE models were fully reserved about then. Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got an email from Rivian today about insurance. Months ago they sent an email announcing they would offer insurance. I responded saying I was interested and then…nothing. I have a phone call scheduled for Tuesday Sept 7th. Funny that my first contact with Rivian is about insurance not delivery date of my truck. I placed my deposit in Nov of 2020. Today is Sept 2nd so maybe deliveries are actually going to occur this month?
Interesting! Just went back through my email, and nothing for me about Rivian Insurance-- Nov. '19 res here...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Did you ever request any information? Here is the link to the page insurance page on the Rivian site. If you request information they will setup an appointment for you to talk to them about a quote.
Got it, thanks. I have not requested any specific info, just figured I’d talk insurance with my guide when he or she makes contact with me. I interpreted the OP as receiving an email out of the blue— my bad.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got a quote from Kimberly and was floored by how much I saved. I was completely not expecting to actually save money but I did and several hundred dollars too. It is totally worth having the conversation, you don’t need to take delivery or even have a date to get it and they work with all 50 states. I can honestly say I’m glad I contacted them! Wish everyone these kind of results!

·
Registered
R1T
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a quote from Kimberly and was floored by how much I saved. I was completely not expecting to actually save money but I did and several hundred dollars too. It is totally worth having the conversation, you don’t need to take delivery or even have a date to get it and they work with all 50 states. I can honestly say I’m glad I contacted them! Wish everyone these kind of results!
They quoted me $300 per month. I have 2 speeding tickets. That includes my wife who has a perfect record. Not bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.