Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivian Interior | R1S (SUV)
  • INTERIOR: We brought the essence of the great outdoors inside, combining sustainably sourced wood with colors and textures inspired by nature. In the places where adventure tends to leave a mark, we used premium, utilitarian materials that invite rugged, daily use.
  • THIRD ROW: An extra row of seating that folds flat for maximum storage. Please note, this option is not available with our 180 kWh battery pack.
  • FRUNK: More than 11 cubic feet of lockable storage to keep your stuff safe, secure and protected from the elements.
  • DIGITAL DASHBOARD: Designed to simplify navigation, keep you connected and entertain on demand.
rivian-interior-r1s-01.jpg
rivian-interior-r1s-02.jpg
rivian-interior-r1s-03.jpg
rivian-interior-r1s-04.jpg
rivian-interior-r1s-05.jpg
rivian-interior-r1s-06.jpg

Rivian Interior | R1T (Pickup Truck)
  • INTERIOR: We brought the essence of the great outdoors inside, combining sustainably sourced wood with colors and textures inspired by nature. In the places where adventure tends to leave a mark, we used premium, utilitarian materials that invite rugged, daily use.
  • DIGITAL DASHBOARD: Designed to simplify navigation, keep you connected and entertain on demand.
  • GEAR TUNNEL: For the gear that never fits anywhere, an extra 12 cubic feet of lockable storage keeps your equipment safe and secure.
rivian-interior-r1t-01.jpg

rivian-interior-r1t-02.jpg

rivian-interior-r1t-04.jpg

rivian-interior-r1t-05.jpg

·
Registered
300 Posts
I really hope that Rivian's infotainment system is responsive and isn't laggy. Do we know if they designed it themselves? Or are they sourcing it from someone else?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really hope that Rivian's infotainment system is responsive and isn't laggy. Do we know if they designed it themselves? Or are they sourcing it from someone else?
It doesn't look like anything I've seen so far.
Chances are it will feel very familiar to infotainment system's we're already used to and that's a good thing IMO.

·
Registered
300 Posts
It doesn't look like anything I've seen so far.
Chances are it will feel very familiar to infotainment system's we're already used to and that's a good thing IMO.
I hope it won't be complicated to use. The last thing anyone want is a great car ruined by a bad infotainment screen, like Lexus and their screens.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope it won't be complicated to use. The last thing anyone want is a great car ruined by a bad infotainment screen, like Lexus and their screens.
Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are industry standards at this point that will find its way here.

Those alone should take care of most issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts