Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Rivian Pre-Order Thread

8K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  EyeOnRivian 
#1 ·
As the pre-order process for 180 and 135 kWh equipped models has officially started requiring a $1,000 USD deposit, I thought we could get a list of those that ordered with a timeline of updates leading to delivery day.
Include as little or as many details you wish but the more we can gather from each other the better off we'll be. If I learned anything ordering from other brands its that this might not be a smooth process, unless Rivian stays on top of communication with owners (unlike the rest of the industry).

#6 ·
@BobbyRJ rivian pre order numbers are definitely hard to find but info on their capacity helps

• "The pickup will have a base price around $68,000, and the SUV will be $72,500 (and both come with a tax incentive). Though Rivian won’t share preorder figures, the company expects to deliver an ambitious 20,000 units (combined truck and SUV) in 2021 and 40,000 in 2022, which translates to approximately $1.4 billion and $2.8 billion, respectively, in sales. By comparison, Tesla sold 22,000 units of the Model S in its first full year and some 25,000 units of the Model X when it debuted."

#10 ·
Rivian is not yet accepting "orders" only pre-orders. To submit a pre-order deposit go to rivian.com, select either R1T or R1S and then follow the dialog to place your pre-order. If that's not what you're looking for than I have no idea what you're asking and you'll have to expand on your terse post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.