Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I'm not feeling the blue but the vehicle looks really cool...the door handles look to follow the Tesla method...
Yeah they're going with the flush look. But unlike Tesla I don't think they're going to be automatic. They should pop out by pressing on them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Could be mating behavior...🤣
Wow, I'm seeing that charging with a trailer or anything towed is going to be a challenge for EVs with the way most charging stations are designed as traditional parking spaces. I hope the Rivian Adventure Network takes that into consideration when they build thiers out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's weird because they have the same plates.
I believe they move the plates around, might have more vehicles in a specific location than plates. I have seen the same plate (not this one bit others) on other vehicles as well.

I came to the conclusion that reading the plate is not a good indicator to determine if the vehicle was seen before or not.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I believe they move the plates around, might have more vehicles in a specific location than plates. I have seen the same plate (not this one bit others) on other vehicles as well.

I came to the conclusion that reading the plate is not a good indicator to determine if the vehicle was seen before or not.
That makes sense. I'll have to keep an eye out for that when more photos start coming out.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Every Rivian vehicle has the same plate— #132. Must be a manufacturer plate with MFR down the left side. I try to match the patterns on the different wraps, which are pretty unique. The vehicles also have different state stickers on the back windows, when you can see them. The two vehicles from posts #28 and #39 have the same wrap pattern, but different wheels/tires. Maybe they are testing different combinations, and we can get some EPA estimates!😁

·
Registered
83 Posts
Every Rivian vehicle has the same plate— #132. Must be a manufacturer plate with MFR down the left side. I try to match the patterns on the different wraps, which are pretty unique. The vehicles also have different state stickers on the back windows, when you can see them. The two vehicles from posts #28 and #39 have the same wrap pattern, but different wheels/tires. Maybe they are testing different combinations, and we can get some EPA estimates!😁
Forget the wait...sell me one with the wrap...I like it! lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Kinda funny how this was snapped in front of an Amazon store, an Amazon Fresh?
I gotta believe that we'll benefit from all the infrastructure Amazon will lay down at Amazon Fresh stores, Whole Foods, and whatever else they gobble up...
Well when you think about how much Amazon has put into Rivian I guess this R1S kind of is Amazon Fresh lol....I'll see myself out for that joke...

41 - 60 of 65 Posts