Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Lucid SUV looks street oriented while the Rivian R1T can go off-road and on trails and the like. I am interested to see if the Lucid SUV has an air suspension or some other means of improving ground clearance.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Lucid has been making some huge claims with their Air sedan like 517 miles of range and 300 miles of range in just 20 minutes of charging.I'm sure it's going to carry over to this SUV, but it still needs to be seen if they can actually back it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My wife likes the shape, I'm not so into it. She actually prefers the styling over the R1S, but she said that she would still prefer to buy the Rivian. Lucid is selling mainly luxury, but Rivian sells a lifestyle.
Remember, "Luxury" is a lifestyle, and over 515 miles per charge eliminates most stops in a day of driving just for charging. Do believe they will be priced way over Rivian. Got a order in for the SUV, 315 miles per charge, guess that will do it, but as an owner of several Suburbans, Hummer H2, two Navigators, etc most my life, and owning them for an average of well over 100-150K miles, I would not like to have an outdated vehicle in 2-3 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts