Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two Rivian's on pre-order and am taking delivery of one of them next month. My wife is unsure of if she wants it or not, so we're exploring options. Does anyone know if you can transfer a pre-order to someone else? We're exploring options on what do because I'd hate to cancel the pre-order. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Depending on how much you are looking to get, I would imagine you will get a ton of interest (I, myself, would be interested). But, even if you don't get any interest here, I would strongly suggest you reconsider canceling your pre-order. Just take delivery and immediately list it for sale on any auction site (eBay, Bring-a-Trailer, CarsandBids), and you will make an easy $30k-$40k. Hell, the price you reserved is already $20k+ cheaper than the current pricing, so anyone who reserved after March 1st would be crazy to not be interested.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, I already have a pre-order too but if you are willing to sell your reservation, I will gladly pay to take it. My lease is coming up and this would be great timing for me (instead of what I currently have to do - buy a car just until I eventually get my turn to buy).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have two Rivian's on pre-order and am taking delivery of one of them at the end of this month (April). My wife decided she didn't want hers so we're selling it and then waiting a couple more months for mine. If anyone is interested in purchasing, let me know. Otherwise, I will just cancel my pre-order for this one. Thanks!
Better be careful. Rivian has reserved the right to cancel any orders if they believe the intent is to sell the vehicle upon receipt.

·
Registered
R1T Launch Edition
22 Posts
I have two Rivian's on pre-order and am taking delivery of one of them at the end of this month (April). My wife decided she didn't want hers so we're selling it and then waiting a couple more months for mine. If anyone is interested in purchasing, let me know. Otherwise, I will just cancel my pre-order for this one. Thanks!
Have you got it in writing from Rivian that your second pre-order will be built when you flip the first truck you purchase?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts