Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally there's some R1T sightings in Canada! This video was shot in Ontario on the 401 highway.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This helps to see how distinctive the rear end design is, especially with the light bar.
It definitely does. I wish there were a couple of other vehicles on the road to see how it looks next to them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was -33degC in southern Manitoba last night. Looking forward to this truck driving through the cold temp highways with performance reviews.

MilesK, love seeing this beauty driving beside the renewable energy crops. Lot of grid power there to install charging stations!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was -33degC in southern Manitoba last night. Looking forward to this truck driving through the cold temp highways with performance reviews.

MilesK, love seeing this beauty driving beside the renewable energy crops. Lot of grid power there to install charging stations!
Oh really? I wonder if it's the same truck or a different prototype. Do you have any photos @sparkernorth17?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh really? I wonder if it's the same truck or a different prototype. Do you have any photos @sparkernorth17?
MilesK: just meant from your video above there are a bunch of Hwy401 wind turbines so I would hope that they can do renewable charging stations at all of the reststops along the way.
I haven't seen any R1T's up here, but patiently waiting. I have contacted Rivian to apply to install my own charging stations in this region but no takers as of yet.

·
Registered
890 Posts
It definitely does. I wish there were a couple of other vehicles on the road to see how it looks next to them.
It stands out even more at night.
Here they look incredibly bright but can't be 100% sure if the photos here represent it correctly.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MilesK: just meant from your video above there are a bunch of Hwy401 wind turbines so I would hope that they can do renewable charging stations at all of the reststops along the way.
I haven't seen any R1T's up here, but patiently waiting. I have contacted Rivian to apply to install my own charging stations in this region but no takers as of yet.
Ohh my mistake, I've heard Petro Canada is adding EV chargers to their gas stations but who knows how fast that's happening. You haven't received a response from Rivian yet about installing a charger?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts