Price: $75,000
Deliveries: January 2022

Explore
Price: $67,500
Deliveries: June 2022

·
Registered
8 Posts
two things I am super curious about are: 1) how much will the larger battery be (400+ miles, releasing Jan 2022), 2) how much is the camp kitchen (lol).

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be curious to see what additional colors for January
I believe these are all of the colors here

·
Registered
10 Posts
So the price for the Adventure package is the same whether you order LE or not (and those ordering the LE get priority delivery?). Other than specialty badging, priority delivery, an optional launch green color, and ability to upgrade tires and wheels, what does the LE offer over the other choices and how come those who don't select the LE have to wait longer while paying the same price? Seems the price should be either higher for the LE, or lower for those who have to wait longer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
So the price for the Adventure package is the same whether you order LE or not (and those ordering the LE get priority delivery?). Other than specialty badging, priority delivery, an optional launch green color, and ability to upgrade tires and wheels, what does the LE offer over the other choices and how come those who don't select the LE have to wait longer while paying the same price? Seems the price should be either higher for the LE, or lower for those who have to wait longer.
I'm not sure people that haven't preordered will have a shot at getting the LE since they may be sold out by then. The LE may be a perk for their pre order holders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts