Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Launch Editions of the R1T and R1S get a Special Launch Green paint color option:

Launch Edition

Rivian R1S Launch Edition
The first R1S SUVs will be our Launch Edition — marked with special interior badging and offered in an exclusive Launch Green color option. Select this configuration and you'll be among the first in line for an Electric Adventure Vehicle. Launch Edition comes equipped with our Adventure Package, which includes our Off-Road Upgrade for maximum capability and the seven seat interior. Inside, perforated vegan leather seats are heated and ventilated and detailed with patterned stitching. Natural-grained ash wood throughout gives the cabin a warm feel, with our Rivian Elevation 360° audio system providing rich sound.

Launch Edition

Rivian R1T Launch Edition
The first R1T trucks will be our Launch Edition — marked with special interior badging and offered in an exclusive Launch Green color option. Select this configuration and you'll be among the first in line for an Electric Adventure Vehicle. Launch Edition comes equipped with our Adventure Package, which includes our Off-Road Upgrade for maximum capability, plus features like a powered tonneau cover and our Gear Guard remote monitoring system for added functionality. Inside, perforated vegan leather seats are heated and ventilated and detailed with patterned stitching. Natural-grained ash wood throughout gives the cabin a warm feel, with our Rivian Elevation 360° audio system providing rich sound.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So is this Launch Edition Green? Because I have got say it looks a helluva lot like brown and nothing I’d be interested in. I like the idea of olive but this color....OOF

·
Registered
69 Posts
With all of the discussions on this color, it looks like it will be required to be early in line. For some reason I'm learning to love it. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
this is like the whole blue/gold versus white/gold dress thing. I agree that the color in the photo looks like bronze/brown and the color in the rendering looks like an olive green-ish. Since there isn't a brown/bronze as part of the selectable colors, should we assume this is it? would love to see more real photos over renderings, same with the interior.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd ask them over chat but it's an hour wait today. Would be great if they committed to posting real world photos of each color. Doesn't even have to be a whole vehicle, just a panel/sample. The renderings aren't that helpful, and you'd think with how long they waited on the configurator that some actual photos could be part of it. As it is, I configured Forest Green but may switch to Launch if it's a true olive/khaki (not what's in the factory pics).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd ask them over chat but it's an hour wait today. Would be great if they committed to posting real world photos of each color. Doesn't even have to be a whole vehicle, just a panel/sample. The renderings aren't that helpful, and you'd think with how long they waited on the configurator that some actual photos could be part of it. As it is, I configured Forest Green but may switch to Launch if it's a true olive/khaki (not what's in the factory pics).
Chat today was only about a 2 minute wait, so I was able to get through quickly. Not much additional info to share. Customer service said many requests for additional photos with colors. The rep did not believe the factory video I referenced that has the brownish vehicle is launch green. Hopefully more photos will surface soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts