Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Black Mountain, Forest Edge or Lunar Rock?

• Black Mountain

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Forest Edge

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Lunar Rock

Votes: 11 28.2%
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
FFS Bob, how hard is it to turn off caps lock?
Sorry if I offended you. I just got home from the hospital and was still under the influence of the medication and honestly didn't notice it. I just woke up and saw this, I'm thinking a little better now and again I apologize. I still think a Saddle brown or similar color would go good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Available on the Rivian R1T & R1S are 3 interior themes to choose from: Black Mountain, Forest Edge and Lunar Rock.
  • Black Mountain - To echo the power and resilience of nature, Black Mountain was designed with strong, innovative materials and versatility in mind.
  • Forest Edge - Forest Edge features pops of color and modern, adventure-proof textiles that bring the essence of the great outdoors inside.
  • Lunar Rock - The soft, grey tones of Lunar Rock inspire a sense of otherworldly comfort, to make each journey you take both rousing and restorative.
Which interior color option is everyone planning to go with?

Add you vote to the poll above!
View attachment 671

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I originally was going to get silver at no cost so Ocean Coast fits well with that exterior. The love of my life prefers a green exterior so Forest Edge is logical.
It doesn't hurt that Forest Edge should also be easier to keep clean.
Good call then going with Forest Edge.
Where will you/your significant other be driving it around mostly?

·
Registered
26 Posts
We live in Idaho, so mostly the Pacific Northwest, but we have family in So California so trips to San Diego are pretty certain. I have not heard for sure but I think I read the Rivian can be flat towed so anywhere we go with the motorhome the R1T will replace our Honda CRV.

Where do you hang your hat and where will your roaming take you? Or is that something you already aired. I see you have posted a lot.

·
Registered
593 Posts
We live in Idaho, so mostly the Pacific Northwest, but we have family in So California so trips to San Diego are pretty certain. I have not heard for sure but I think I read the Rivian can be flat towed so anywhere we go with the motorhome the R1T will replace our Honda CRV.

Where do you hang your hat and where will your roaming take you? Or is that something you already aired. I see you have posted a lot.
Rivian had tweeted that they can be flat towed. It was a couple of years ago but I don't anything has changed.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts