Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Rivian R1T Spotting Thread

52K views 210 replies 31 participants last post by  CommodoreAmiga 
#1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

One of the first spottings of an R1T just happened in Vancouver, B.C. on set of a Rivian commercial shoot

"We were lucky to secure footage of a pre production RIvian RT1 electric truck filiming for a commercial in Ucluelet B.C. Due to hit the market next year, the Rivian truck is one of the most exciting vehicles in history, being the first long range ev truck, as well as boasting super car like performance with impressive offroading capabilities. Thanks to Matt from Green World Building out of Ucluelet B.C. for giving us the heads up on this bad boy!"

See less See more
1 1
#73 ·
Roof height doesn’t really give any meaningful information about headroom. I can’t fit in a Tacoma unless I lean the seat back like a cholo. I fit fine in the Colorado. The Colorado is a full inch shorter than the Tacoma, however!

#88 ·
A R1T has been seen driving in South Korea. Maybe it's one of the next markets Rivian will sell in?

View attachment 1569 View attachment 1570 View attachment 1571
Interesting to see this prototype in South Korea weeks after LG Chem rumors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.