Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some photos of the USB ports that the R1T comes with.

It has USB-A ports in the headrests (also in the R1S) and 3 USB-C ports in the bed.

Rivian R1T USB Ports

Rivian R1T USB Ports

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to Rivian rep at [email protected] Austin and They are going to remove/change USB ports from head rests due to safety concerns in case emergency breaking or airbag pop.
Oh really? that sucks. Did they say if they were going to move them somewhere else?

Also how was the Fully Charged event? I heard it was really good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess either they are going to remove from there and put it somewhere. FullyCharged show was good and During my time there Rivian event was more crowd puller than actual talk shows there. White R1S was beautiful and 22’s are head turners. Didn’t get a chance see how it looks being trunk closed, as they kept it open for people to view boot space. My take was if anybody has doubts on style , after personally seeing them you would definitely pull trigger.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the boot space did they have the rear seats up or down? I really want to see a shot with the seats down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They were not down, I guess some people want to see 3rd leg room, so they didn’t folded, by looking at leg room and space behind 3rd row R1S got huge space. It would be hard to showcase, need to see with naked eye for aaahh..!! factor.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were not down, I guess some people want to see 3rd leg room, so they didn’t folded, by looking at leg room and space behind 3rd row R1S got huge space. It would be hard to showcase, need to see with naked eye for aaahh..!! factor.
That's too bad but it makes sense. I imagine there's quite a few people that are going to use those third row seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts