Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
No news there. As more R1Ts hit the streets, they will become "common place" and less sought after. Same thing will happen when the first customer delivery R1Ss hit the streets. Its all the "gotta be the 1st one on my block" syndrome.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm not surprised at the downward trend from those early highly inflated sales prices. What is surprising to me however, is the upward trend from the ~$95k level that begins in mid-July. Perhaps this is related to inflation, and we will see prices quickly return to "normal".

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last week I went through the process of selling my car (not a Rivian) on a large online buying site; the morning they were to pick up the car they cancelled the meeting without any firm reason. I pushed them and they admitted their lots were full and the company was not buying any more cars. I was able to convince them to go through with the purchase, went to a holding lot, and it was full of high quality cars. More options for people who are having second thoughts about waiting a year or more for a $85k Rivian.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts