Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone already posted about receiving a gift box and a note from their guide, my apologies.

On the other hand, I received a box with a note from my guide, Kyle, a Rivian labeled 20 ounce widemouth bottle made by MiiR, and Rivian pins.

Even the shipping box is unique to/for Rivian. The inside of the box includes drawings which can be colored as well as comments inside the box which say”This package was designed with more adventures in mind. Reuse it, re-purpose it, recycle it. Or grab some markers and color it.”

I was hoping the box included my truck inside, but it was not to be! My cat decided to repurpose the box and pretend like he shredder and destroy the packaging inside.
Cat Carnivore Felidae Grey Chair
Cat Carnivore Felidae Grey Chair
Drinkware Tableware Table Cup Vision care

·
Registered
270 Posts
Question for you on this if you don't mind! Is Kyle your assigned guide? Did they call you about final configuration yet? Or was he a someone you spoke to with questions? I've seen a few reservation holders getting these so far and I'm curious where in line the recipients fall in line...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Question for you on this if you don't mind! Is Kyle your assigned guide? Did they call you about final configuration yet? Or was he a someone you spoke to with questions? I've seen a few reservation holders getting these so far and I'm curious where in line the recipients fall in line...
Kyle is my assigned guide.
I have spoken to him about my final configuration.
I placed my deposit November 26, 2018 - I believe I am 488 for placing my deposit...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.