Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this gif of the R1T's tank turn the other day and I figured I'd share it on here. I admit I've watched it way more than I should lol.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Stumbled across this gif of the R1T's tank turn the other day and I figured I'd share it on here. I admit I've watched it way more than I should lol.

I wonder if there's a limit for how many turns you'll be able to do in one go or you can go as much as you want lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I see a lot of hoonigans using this feature to the maximum You Tube / Tik Tok potential to generate stupidity like never witnessed before.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wonder how well this feature will work on the asphalt or concrete streets of anywhere USA? Or how quickly it will shred tires on those same surfaces.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Wonder how well this feature will work on the asphalt or concrete streets of anywhere USA? Or how quickly it will shred tires on those same surfaces.
My guess is that it either won't be able to work on asphalt or there's going to be a bunch of warnings pop up before it engages to not do it on concrete.

·
Registered
64 Posts
They should allow it to operate on asphalt. It certainly won't hurt the drivetrain. Tire dealers nationwide will weep with joy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts