Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
Only furthers my frustration with choosing a color! I like the look of that green, but really don’ like the look of it the way it’s shown in the Configurator. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
249 Posts
Only furthers my frustration with choosing a color! I like the look of that green, but really don’ like the look of it the way it’s shown in the Configurator. 🤷‍♂️
Agreed. Looks much better in those photos. Even the poor quality photos. Gives you an idea of how it will actually look in real life.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sure, the green looks deeper in photos than on the configurator.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It helps to judge the color options under conditions that the designers did.
See the official samples here.

·
Registered
139 Posts
What??? No, State Sticker on the back window!
The plate has 'BA' on it. So, thinking this has to be pretty high on the build count.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The difference between the two colors is really hard for me to discern, being colorblind. I wish they had a better side-by-side video/shot of the two. Maybe I should pipe that request to support and see if they can do something like that.

Ultimately it won't really matter for me, I'm fine with either green and I am a sucker for exclusive things so the Launch Green will be my choice regardless.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
230 Posts
So, they are testing in Jackson Hole, and I looked at Plugshare. There is one 50KW charger in Jackson. Dear Rivian, please think about the irony of this. Where is the building permit?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
The difference between the two colors is really hard for me to discern, being colorblind. I wish they had a better side-by-side video/shot of the two. Maybe I should pipe that request to support and see if they can do something like that.

Ultimately it won't really matter for me, I'm fine with either green and I am a sucker for exclusive things so the Launch Green will be my choice regardless.
I suggest checking out this color comparison to get a better idea of what to expect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts