Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In off-road mode, the Rivian R1T (Pickup Truck) and R1S (SUV) both have a water-fording depth of 42.7 inches. While off-road, the 14.2 inches of ground clearance, thanks in large part it's the height-adjustable air suspension, make both models very capable! Do keep in mind the 14.5 inches of ground clearance is based on a 275/65R20 tire. Also, other key facts like the 34.8º/ 34.3º approach/departure angle and 28.9º breakover angle have to be mentioned for those planning to take on challenging conditions.

BONUS: I have a feeling Rivian will sell a Raptorized Rivian some day so feel free to throw in specs that would be ideal for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would love a metal “spank bar” in the front of mine. My old ‘95 Nissan Pathfinder had one and it was awesome.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love a metal “spank bar” in the front of mine. My old ‘95 Nissan Pathfinder had one and it was awesome.
Tough to say if Rivian would include it or make it available as an option.
If that fails, aftermarket brands will likely offer something.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I missed that
Boycotting Facebook & Twitter
Sucks
Create profiles with fake info and never post anything.... at least then you can consume the content you want from select people/brands.

Use a separate browser so you don’t cross-contaminate cookies and aren’t tracked on your “normal” browser. I run FireFox explicitly for that purpose... Otherwise my normal browsing is in Chrome/Safari.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Create profiles with fake info and never post anything.... at least then you can consume the content you want from select people/brands.

Use a separate browser so you don’t cross-contaminate cookies and aren’t tracked on your “normal” browser. I run FireFox explicitly for that purpose... Otherwise my normal browsing is in Chrome/Safari.
The Brave browser is great for blocking all the trackers. It detects and blocks at least 10-15 of them whenever I visit!

·
Registered
54 Posts

Thing is that still gives them a account that they can tally to sell to advertisers
As long as they have numbers they make money
They have destroyed our Democracy!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
145 Posts
They have destroyed our Democracy!
Comments like this add absolutely nothing to the discussion and will get you banned. Let’s keep the political rhetoric off this forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts