Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The McLean County Museum of History held a Zoom Lunch and Learn with Laura Ewan, Community Relations Coordinator at Rivian.

I was listening in and during the Q&A she mentioned that Rivian will be offering public tours of their factory in Normal, Illinois either late this year or next year.

·
Registered
2017 Chevy BoltEV, 2016 Chevy Volt, 2017 Toyota RAV4
39 Posts
Traveling to Normal Illinois on my way back from South Dakota. CS agent said "no tours yet."But, you can do a drive by and see the size of the factory. I thought we could just stop by the entrance gate, and see if our R1T LE was ready to pick up... just for grins! Anybody else been by the factory lately?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Traveling to Normal Illinois on my way back from South Dakota. CS agent said "no tours yet."But, you can do a drive by and see the size of the factory. I thought we could just stop by the entrance gate, and see if our R1T LE was ready to pick up... just for grins! Anybody else been by the factory lately?
I’ve stopped by a couple of times when in town. Planning to stop by tomorrow afternoon—I will post pictures if there is anything worth sharing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts