Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good to know, It'll be interesting to see if this is going to be their main number going forward or if it will only be in use until deliveries start coming.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I called yesterday and was answered promptly by Martin. it was a pleasant conversation about the next steps that should be coming soon ( configurator, colors choices) I was pleasantly surprise that i did not have to say who i was and that they recognise my cell number, great interaction with Martin! Looking forward to meet the team when they resume their road show.
;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
I called yesterday and was answered promptly by Martin. it was a pleasant conversation about the next steps that should be coming soon ( configurator, colors choices) I was pleasantly surprise that i did not have to say who i was and that they recognise my cell number, great interaction with Martin! Looking forward to meet the team when they resume their road show.
;)
That's a good sign. Did Martin give any hints about what's coming next?

·
Registered
9 Posts
they were working on the colors for this week so that it could be included in the configurator, beside that nothing new.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they were working on the colors for this week so that it could be included in the configurator, beside that nothing new.
Exciting!
Keep us in the loop of what they tell you and even send your way (email, physical mail, etc.)
Also, make sure to add yourself to the order tracker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts