Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

Nice quick video here showing what's inside the mobile Service Van and how they pack a Service R1T.
Has anyone seen these in person?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The van looks great, however, it would be great if Rivian would address the ongoing problems with the existing builds, rather than toting the new service vans. Many of us have been waiting a long time to have our broken Tonneau covers repaired. When calling into service, you get happy people but nothing seems to get done - only a promise to get back in touch in the future. I am hopeful the vans roll out soon, however, an 85k truck, first gen or not, should not have so many overlooked problems off the line.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
The van looks great, however, it would be great if Rivian would address the ongoing problems with the existing builds, rather than toting the new service vans. Many of us have been waiting a long time to have our broken Tonneau covers repaired. When calling into service, you get happy people but nothing seems to get done - only a promise to get back in touch in the future. I am hopeful the vans roll out soon, however, an 85k truck, first gen or not, should not have so many overlooked problems off the line.
It seems like you really have to press them for a real response or be a somebody...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
How long has your cover been broken for @Downing101? Is it stuck like others have reported?

·
Registered
3 Posts
How long has your cover been broken for @Downing101? Is it stuck like others have reported?
I got my truck a couple of months ago and it jammed after about a month. It’s stuck sideways, which is what I’ve seen from others. I’ve tried water, and the reset mode but to no avail. Fortunately, I have the service van coming to me on Oct 4. Crossing my fingers but I’ll update the thread after my experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts