Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! Just joined the pre-order club on an R1S and am chomping st the bits to start seeing these begin delivery.

Side-eyed these as “kind of cool,” and spoke with a lady that I struck up a conversation with when I saw her R1T out on the road. Went back to the website and saw the SUV and decided, “yeah, I like that.” 😁

·
Registered
45 Posts
Likewise for me; ordered two days after you. I'm just up the road in Granite Bay. I think we're going to have to be patient for our deliveries sometime next year. But I read on a seemingly reliable blog that orders aren't being built out and delivered in the order received, but rather by first serving the regions with ther highest number of orders. If so, that's us in the western region of Washington, Oregon and California. Rational, if true, is they want service infrastructure proximate to owners. Let's hope test drives come our way soon.

How did you spec your R1S. We went with the large battery, silver exterior.

Our son turned me onto the Rivian line; he, too, has an R1S on preorder.

Stay in touch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a white on white with the “standard” battery at the time…the only one available.

My order hasn’t been adjusted back yet so I don’t remember exactly what it was called.

I may not wait. But I’m sticking around for now and waiting and seeing. I wanted options, but if this is two years out, I’ll most likely have something else by the I imagine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It’s gray? I must have missed the small print. Just going by the pictures, I always thought it was white. I wish manufacturers would say “Ocean Coast Gray,” etc to be obvious. I think it’ll still look great but this post was a surprise. Hahaha
Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

·
Registered
26 Posts
From the RivianForums post, there is a service center in West Sac, 1050 Triangle ct. Was able to talk to a wife of a Rivian Employe who is working there, when she showed up to my church's Easter Sunday Festival. She was was awesome and very kind with all my questions. She let me sit in the truck and talked to my wife about it. It was very cool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts