Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day everyone! Today we are at the forum where the discussion of the topic: "Leasing Jeep Gladiator" is taking place. Do you know what I can tell you !? Each of us understands that this jeep, even on lease, will be super expensive, therefore, what I am proposing. I advise everyone to go to cardiffmoneyman.com, because only here you can consult at any time from eight in the morning until the evening, and besides, on any day of the week. This is just wonderful. The team is very friendly and kind and you will be accompanied on the way to your loan or mortgage until the final, until you get it done. Thanks for all the Mortgage Advice Cardiff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too bad leasing isn't available yet. I was attracted to one model. I've been looking at the rivian r1t for a long time. What attracts me is that this pickup is small in size. And also, of course, the design. It feels like this car was stolen from the future. Just fantastic! After such a design, I don't even want to look at the pickups from Ford. I even know how reverse mortgage makes it possible to rent this model. What else I like is that this model has no radiator grille. Instead of it, there is a LED strip. It's nice and simple. I've always hated having to clean those grilles out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.