Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t believe I’ve seen two different white R1Ts now here in San Diego within a week. I guess that’s a good sign we are getting deliveries in this area. My delivery is scheduled for Sept/Oct and I also have a white on order.

would love to hear how you’ve been liking it and how delivery experience was here in San Diego.

I took a picture but blurred the plate. I saw this over in PB/La Jolla area

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got am email introducing my guide, Matt. Confirmed my configuration, SD Silver(Sorry LA, LOL), BM interior, 21”, Adventure Pack, racks, power tonneau. Matt was great, very helpful, told me to expect an email from Rivian about purchase steps in a couple weeks . Amazing so, the next day I got the email to start the purchase with a vin #. Called Matt, left a message, he got back to me right away. He said my RT1 was already built and would be shipped out soon by train. The expectEd delivery date is early in the 2nd week in August. Asked Matt if this RT was a rejected one and he confirmed it was not. Super stoked and just wanted to throw a positive story out there and give Matt and Rivian kudos for their great service and coming through with my awesome new truck…and no it is not for sale….San Diego rules LOL
Congrats! Mine is supposed to arrive in San Diego today and then they will prep it for delivery and call me. It’s hard to be patient and wait!

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got it picked up! Really awesome truck. Can't believe it finally happened. Super seamless experience. Aside from a few small issues they will address later, everything is great with the truck.

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats! Love to see pictures if you have a moment.
Yeah No problem. I immediately took off the hun caps and put new center caps, adding the yellow logo. I also out PPF on the door sills and Mayte screen protectors on. I put both sets of crossbars in prep of my roof top tent.

move been surfing every morning since I got it and it’s been great. I just need to figure out a nice solution for a shower that takes advantage of features of the truck!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice rig! Why am I jealous of the White now? I had White in my configurator until I had a First Drive in the Launch Green and it just seemed very "me". But every time see a different color on the street, I kinda want that instead. What a spoiled little brat :ROFLMAO:
haha, yes, I feel the same, trust me. I really like the El Cap Granite and kind of wish I had that at times...but I do like the white. Too bad we can't just change colors on the fly. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts