Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Yeah No problem. I immediately took off the hun caps and put new center caps, adding the yellow logo. I also out PPF on the door sills and Mayte screen protectors on. I put both sets of crossbars in prep of my roof top tent.

move been surfing every morning since I got it and it’s been great. I just need to figure out a nice solution for a shower that takes advantage of features of the truck!
View attachment 7553

View attachment 7554
Looks awesome! For a shower, I use the Big Kahuna with the 12v power supply. I have the 5 gallon version which will be great for camping with my family, but it’s kinda overkill for surfing (and doesn’t stow under my powered tonneau). So I’m going to get a smaller version which will tuck into the frunk and work with the 12v connection in there.

· Registered
9 Posts
@derekmw sorry, correction: I have the 13 gallon, which is overkill. This is the one I’m going to get for surfing:

· Registered
9 Posts
Here’s a quick shot of my Rivian with the Pioneer Platform by Rhino Rack. This thing is rock solid and mounts to the Rivian cross bars, so it’ll go over the bed or on the roof. You can put lots of different mounting gear on it - I’m starting with Roam Cases and the mounting hardware, but there’s a whole range of accessories. Really pleased with how it fits.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts