Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are missing the point. All I asked was if anyone had accomplished this. The reason is on me, love the ..... answers.
Mostly when working and driving short distances, not even on a road, it is easier to just get in drive 100 or two hundred feet and get out.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You guys are missing the point. All I asked was if anyone had accomplished this. The reason is on me, love the ..... answers.
Mostly when working and driving short distances, not even on a road, it is easier to just get in drive 100 or two hundred feet and get out.
If you really didn't want to wear the seatbelt, then for 100-200 feet the chime shouldn't be that annoying.

But you do you. I'm out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm with Swanson. I can spend half a day driving around on a 15 acre parcel between 10 different projects. Hauling tools, material and crew. Never exceeding 5 mph on private roads sometimes paved, mostly not. Yeah it might only be a 2 min. drive - but multiple that time 30 or 50 times in a day... Don't jump to the conclusion all trucks are on public roads all the time driving 25 to 75 mph. I don't have an answer to the OP, but I sure appreciate learning one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with Swanson. I can spend half a day driving around on a 15 acre parcel between 10 different projects. Hauling tools, material and crew. Never exceeding 5 mph on private roads sometimes paved, mostly not. Yeah it might only be a 2 min. drive - but multiple that time 30 or 50 times in a day... Don't jump to the conclusion all trucks are on public roads all the time driving 25 to 75 mph. I don't have an answer to the OP, but I sure appreciate learning one.
You noticed that we received not one constructive answer.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm with the OP. I hate the seat belt chime, I've turned it off in all the cars I've owned. But I do wear my seat belt!

In some cars, though probably not the R1's, you can turn it off by repeatedly inserting and releasing the buckle, like 8 or 10 times, in rapid succession ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts