Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just for those who are not checking accounts every day as I do (idk why tho), last week I was able to schedule my 1st-mile drive. I did not get any email or so just randomly saw a new tab under the account. I live a bit north of Seattle and it is available in the account.

Really excited to get behind the wheel of the r1T.
Organism Font Happy Grass Morning

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same for me, I have mine scheduled for the 11th of May. Super excited!! The wife and I will both be taking the morning off of work. Hoping they bring a forest green exterior so I can finally see the color in person and know I made a good choice. Glad you’re getting a chance to drive one as well!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had my drive in November, now they won't let me have another one :-(

BTW they have a Forest Green R1T "Rivian Mobile Service" vehicle at Bellevue, so if you really want to see one just swing by and look.
Thanks for the heads up about the one at the service center. I’ll have to make a trip up there to check it out. I live in Lacey so it’s a bit of a drive. Sorry to hear about having to wait till November, that’s definitely not fun but at least it’s scheduled!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had my drive in November, now they won't let me have another one :-(

BTW they have a Forest Green R1T "Rivian Mobile Service" vehicle at Bellevue, so if you really want to see one just swing by and look.
Yeah, I know about that one at Bellevue. More to say someone in my city is driving Launch Green as well since January, but I always see him/her on road and I'm not the person who gonna block or tries to stop a person to ask about the car. I want to drive it more, not only to see. if it will be really good probably I will buy one online without waiting for my 2023 coming vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts