Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve followed the forum for quite some time and am delighted to hear stories of other’s deliveries. The Rivian updates of our orders are few if non-existent. Seems I’m searching for a best-estimate on when my R1S may finally appear in the Ft Lauderdale, FL area ?

· Registered
24 Posts
Delivery window estimates will be updated at end of the month.

When did you place your reservation? Seems most people that already took delivery reserved in late 2018 when they first opened.

I was on with CS yesterday and was told my April 2019 reservation was "towards the top".

closest service center to Ft. Lauderdale is Orlando so not sure if that is close enough to count for their preference to deliver proximate to service centers

· Registered
1 Posts

When did you place your reservation? Seems most people that already took delivery reserved in late 2018 when they first opened.

I was on with CS yesterday and was told my April 2019 reservation was "towards the top".

closest service center to Ft. Lauderdale is Orlando so not sure if that is close enough to count for their preference to deliver proximate to service centers
I ordered my R1S in December of 2018. I still know nothing about a delivery....Wish I did....

· Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
325 Posts
Based on the info we have right now, it should be sometime by June 2023. Could it be sooner, yes. The email you received a few days ago stated they are updating the portal to include a delivery estimate, based on configuration and address in your account.

· Registered
6 Posts

Hi, just to let you know that the Miami service center is open. It is next to the Miami airport. You can get the address from rivian. I went there a few weeks ago and they didn’t want to let me in to see the white R1S they had. There are a few outside and you can at least see the different colors. I am in Boynton Beach and have a reservation from Feb 2019. Expecting to hear about getting updated at end of month, but not too anxious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts