Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My employer was amongst the first to secure a reservation on the R1S and is looking to sell his spot in line.

Allow me to clarify, although the reservation is non-transferable, we are looking for someone who would like to buy the opportunity to customize the R1S of their liking.

We are in no rush whatsoever, this is my initial post and for now I am merely getting a feel for interest.

Los Angeles-based, here in Spain temporarily for work.

Serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My employer was amongst the first to secure a reservation on the R1S and is looking to sell his spot in line.

Allow me to clarify, although the reservation is non-transferable, we are looking for someone who would like to buy the opportunity to customize the R1S of their liking.

We are in no rush whatsoever, this is my initial post and for now I am merely getting a feel for interest.

Serious inquiries only.

Serious inquiries only.
Do you have an estimated window for delivery? Is your boss willing to sign an agreement that guarantees the return of the fee if Rivian cancels the transfer? How much is he wanting for it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts