Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Sept 22nd is officially the end of the summer. If the configurator is coming out by then, we should be seeing it in the next four weeks! So, right around the corner!! Some good news I hope puts a smile on your face!

I know what I want in all areas, but color! I cannot decide between white, silver, and blue. I did send in a request that some of their colors come with flake. That will be a deciding factor on my end due to the climate I live in.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the road!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome @Coastie20
How are you planning to spec your Rivian R1T?
Have you seen the R1S and/or R1T in person as yet? Usually that's a very good starting point when trying to deciding on color.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello @eHauler

#1 goal is milage, followed by available space. Additionally; smaller rim, and little bit meatier tires that are a good mix for daily driving and light off road (easier Moab trails and beach!). Also important is light towing since I move frequently.

I haven't seen it in person, which is typical for me in buying a vehicle. I have always had white or silver vehicles. I'm considering the blue, stepping out of my comfort zone (always fun!). If the blue is not offered with flake, it is unlikely that I will pick it; sunlight does a number on paint jobs!

Tracy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was really hoping they would roll out the configurator by "end of summer "..anyone have an update?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Was really hoping they would roll out the configurator by "end of summer "..anyone have an update?
End of the year. I think it was expected though. The deliveries were delayed, so it makes sense that the configurator will too, so they can show an accurate expectation of the vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome @Coastie20
How are you planning to spec your Rivian R1T?
Have you seen the R1S and/or R1T in person as yet? Usually that's a very good starting point when trying to deciding on color.
Hello eHauler, I’m new to this forum. I Recently preordered An R1T, where can you see them up close and in person?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts