Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Hi everyone!

I don't have a Rivian yet, but I am considering it. I am working on them. I am here to learn, in order to do my job better.
Not a vendor, not looking to promote my business. Am a technician that is going to see a lot of these in my shop, and want to be prepared.

As a gearhead, I have been following the creation of this truck for over a year. The increase of electric vehicles has me curious which one will be my first. My older project cars are getting tough to find parts for, and the need for a brand new vehicle is coming for me. I have a Rivian in my shop this week (blue), it's really impressive!

Big Star Wars fan and collector, live in hot, sunny Orlando Florida. I install Ceramic Window Film and Paint Protection for a living, so I am very fortunate to enjoy what I do. My own fleet is a variety of collectible cars. The search for parts and down time are getting me frustrated. Driving these daily is coming to an end. All of them break at once! Lol!
Currently driving the 1967 Chevy Wagon, but the car is meant to be a project. Mazda Miata is waiting for a list of things.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and information! It is helpful to those that consider the purchase. I am willing to spend a bit more for better quality anything.
Tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Can't speak to others here, but you got at least one Rivian owner that is a BIG TIME Star Wars geek. I could derail this string quickly if we start talking about that now!😁😁

·
Registered
116 Posts
Also a big Star Wars fan. I have read 13 Star Wars books in the last year so far. Just starting Aftermath series. I may have a Legacy Lightsaber problem as I have 14 now, and plan four more my next trip. Getting my first Star Wars tatoo next month too.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Also a big Star Wars fan. I have read 13 Star Wars books in the last year so far. Just starting Aftermath series. I may have a Legacy Lightsaber problem as I have 14 now, and plan four more my next trip. Getting my first Star Wars tatoo next month too.
Don't get too hooked on the cannon with the books. If you do, you will quickly realize the movies and Disney+ series diverged from the "approved" story lines by George Lucas. For example, Han never died! Han and Leia have 3 kids together and NONE of them are named "Ben". Luke doesn't die alone. He eventually hooks up with Mara Jade (bounty hunter) and they have a kid named Ben. Like I said before I could go on and on and on..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts