Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Should the R1S have heated second row seats?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

For the price of the R1S it's pretty surprising that heated second row seats aren't an available feature. Especially when vehicles at a lower price point can get them.

I think I know the answer here but vote in the poll about whether or not the R1S should have heated rear seats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 6992

For the price of the R1S it's pretty surprising that heated second row seats aren't an available feature. Especially when vehicles at a lower price point can get them.

I think I know the answer here but vote in the poll about whether or not the R1S should have heated rear seats.
My Nissan leaf base model came with Al heated seat and steering. All Included! For 24k$

·
Registered
70 Posts
View attachment 6992

Your poll appears to assume that the R1S SUV has no heating option for the rear seats. Yet it has always been and is my understanding that, at least on the Adventure trim, the front seats are heated and ventilated, while the rear seats -- second row only -- are heated but do not a ventilation option. I am to this day reading this in web articles and vehicle reviews.

But I've certainly been wrong before, and things can change, so does anyone have reliable information to the contrary?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Your poll appears to assume that the R1S SUV has no heating option for the rear seats. Yet it has always been and is my understanding that, at least on the Adventure trim, the front seats are heated and ventilated, while the rear seats -- second row only -- are heated but do not a ventilation option. I am to this day reading this in web articles and vehicle reviews.

But I've certainly been wrong before, and things can change, so does anyone have reliable information to the contrary?
R!T has headed rear seats, so I would be shocked if the R1S didn’t.

·
Registered
465 Posts
It would be nice if the R1S had heated and cooled front and rear seats; the sub $50k Telluride does.

The most important option for the R1S however, is a larger battery pack that might actually allow something billed as an adventure vehicle to tow something like a camper, to something at a distance, like say, a campsite.

·
Registered
70 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts