Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, not a major concern. However, I have had this feature for 10 years and find it indispensable when backing into a parking space. Even better than the back up camera.

Has there been any indication this will be a Rivian feature?

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
112 Posts
Funny I used to love this feature but the top down view my last few cars have provided have replaced that for me.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I reached out to Rivian Customer Service via chat and this is all they were able to tell me.

"Standard on all R1T and R1S packages: Auto Dimming Power Folding Power Glass Adjust with Memory High Gloss Arm and Base Body Color Cap Puddle Lamps Integrated Turn Signals Blindspot indicator Surround View Camera Heated Mirror"

Not that helpful here but it could confirm other standard features we don't already know.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I reached out to Rivian Customer Service via chat and this is all they were able to tell me.

"Standard on all R1T and R1S packages: Auto Dimming Power Folding Power Glass Adjust with Memory High Gloss Arm and Base Body Color Cap Puddle Lamps Integrated Turn Signals Blindspot indicator Surround View Camera Heated Mirror"

Not that helpful here but it could confirm other standard features we don't already know.
That is a treasure trove of information and leads one to think that most perceived standard luxury items are going to be included. You can derive the seat memory will have additional features based on item 3. Someone was asking about the side lights, this confirms that, someone was asking about power folding, this confirms that..

Auto Dimming
Power Folding
Power Glass Adjust with Memory
High Gloss Arm and Base Body Color Cap
Puddle Lamps
Integrated Turn Signals
Blindspot indicator
Surround View Camera
Heated Mirror

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That is a treasure trove of information and leads one to think that most perceived standard luxury items are going to be included. You can derive the seat memory will have additional features based on item 3. Someone was asking about the side lights, this confirms that, someone was asking about power folding, this confirms that..

Auto Dimming
Power Folding
Power Glass Adjust with Memory
High Gloss Arm and Base Body Color Cap
Puddle Lamps
Integrated Turn Signals
Blindspot indicator
Surround View Camera
Heated Mirror
Well said and thanks for cleaning up my list, sorry!
It seems like Rivian is well on their way to attract customers from some of the leading luxury brands. Can't wait to see where people end up coming from as deliveries happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts