Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live in a small community in Morgan county where you are planning on building a massive plant. We would like for y'all to take advantage of a site that will not destroy a town.we weren't informed of this until recently and everyone opposes it. It will make our beautiful area a noise filled hell and bring more people to work here than the ones who call this home. We wish you luck in your business just please take it somewhere else. Thank you ,Danny Helton

·
Registered
395 Posts
I might also suggest that people pay a little more attention to their local government and current events.

There are a couple of forums that knew Georgia was in the running as a site for this plant at least 6 months ago. Here is an article from the Atlanta Journal back in July talking about it.

Not sure how people can claim this was all done behind closed doors when a regional newspaper is writing articles about it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You don’t live in area and don’t know about all the crooked crap that has gone on
True, I do not live in the area yet seems like I knew more about some current events in your area 6 months before you did.

Not advocating one way or the other on the plant location, just making some suggestions to prevent everyone from being what they consider to be blindsided in the future. The deeper you get into a project the harder it is to get it to change direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts