Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my First Mile drive today and one thing I wanted to do was see what length skis would fit in the bed with the tailgate up and tonneau closed. I was pleasantly surprised that the longest skis I have - Armada ARV 106 in 188cm length - fit diagonally and laid flat in the bed with the tailgate up.👍 That’s probably about the max length that will fit flat. You could maybe get 195’s to fit if you also angled them vertically.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I had my First Mile drive today and one thing I wanted to do was see what length skis would fit in the bed with the tailgate up and tonneau closed. I was pleasantly surprised that the longest skis I have - Armada ARV 106 in 188cm length - fit diagonally and laid flat in the bed with the tailgate up.👍 That’s probably about the max length that will fit flat. You could maybe get 195’s to fit if you also angled them vertically.
My 7' fishing rods won't fit diagonally in the bed.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Watercraft Boat Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Asphalt Road surface Boat
Hood Peripheral Vehicle Computer Personal computer
Guitar accessory Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Bicycle part Automotive exterior

188's are no problem on the diagonal... I also have a solution in mind for a full load of skis (taking advantage of the tail-gate down and the tonneau being closed). I'll have to do some work on that this fall!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts