Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
Currently 2019 Tesla M3 - Hopefully R1S Adventure
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove by the SSF service center yesterday afternoon and they have about 16 R1T'S in their lot and their roll up door was open and they had more inside. I think they’re prepping them for delivery. I saw 3 of the launch green, 1 blue, 1 silver and the rest were white. Also got a picture of an employee leaving.

Attachments

· Registered
R1S Adventure package
10 Posts
I drove by the SSF service center yesterday afternoon and they have about 16 R1T'S in their lot and their roll up door was open and they had more inside. I think they’re prepping them for delivery. I saw 3 of the launch green, 1 blue, 1 silver and the rest were white. Also got a picture of an employee leaving.
Were those Rivian delivery vans behind the trucks?

· Registered
4 Posts
Aloha, I live on the Big Island of Hawaii and just put a deposit down on an R1S 3 weeks ago. Delivery is expected end of 2023. I’m going to be in San Francisco 08/15 - 09/4. Do you think there is any chance I can walk around the Service Center to look at colors, or can I just view them from the street like you did? Do you think they would have a color board that I could look at? I’m torn between the colors. My favorite color is Launch Green. Maybe that’s because I can’t have it. My second choice is Limestone. I live in Hawaii and need a light colored car that is NOT white. The person I spoke with on the phone said some service centers will let you in, others will not. This service person was based in Normal, and was as pleasant and helpful as can be. She just saw several Limestone R1S come off the assembly line and said it was her favorite color by far. She added, for what that is worth. Mahalo, Jeff 🍍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts