Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confirmed my configuration today and signed preliminary buyers agreement. Was told that my truck will now go into production and I can expect it as soon as the end of this month or at latest the end of June. Put my order in in November 2019. Launch Edition Launch green with forest interior and black wheels. I also have a second pre-order in that I asked my Guide about. It has the max battery pack and he said expected delivery is January to June 2023.

·
Registered
R1T Launch Edition '22
19 Posts
Nice! Heard from my guide as well today. She told me 6-8 weeks for delivery in California. Launch edition, green/ forest edge A/T tires. Order was placed Sept 2020. First post here, starting to get excited, but realizing that there may also be additional delays and it's just a delivery estimate so will try not to get too exited.

I thought it was interesting that my guide really emphasized that I could pay via cashier's check at delivery. Maybe based on feedback that folks had been wiring money and then not seeing a car for weeks?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Confirmed my configuration today and signed preliminary buyers agreement. Was told that my truck will now go into production and I can expect it as soon as the end of this month or at latest the end of June. Put my order in in November 2019. Launch Edition Launch green with forest interior and black wheels. I also have a second pre-order in that I asked my Guide about. It has the max battery pack and he said expected delivery is January to June 2023.
Is your second pre-order for another R1T @suchdecisions! or for a R1S?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Nice! Heard from my guide as well today. She told me 6-8 weeks for delivery in California. Launch edition, green/ forest edge A/T tires. Order was placed Sept 2020. First post here, starting to get excited, but realizing that there may also be additional delays and it's just a delivery estimate so will try not to get too exited.

I thought it was interesting that my guide really emphasized that I could pay via cashier's check at delivery. Maybe based on feedback that folks had been wiring money and then not seeing a car for weeks?
I guess they must be getting a lot of people asking that question and want to make it clear haha.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Congratulations! You may get it sooner - my guide sent my email last Thursday and I get my truck next Wednesday, 6/1. This was even though my guide said 4-6 weeks. I was prepared for 6 weeks and it was a great surprise to get the email today that I could schedule delivery!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts