Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Mach E Premium ER AWD
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first sighting of a Rivian R1T outside of an event. It was LA Silver seen at 5 PM on 4/18/22 in Dripping Springs TX South West of Austin. I couldn't get any pictures but it had temp tags on it and I followed along behind for a few miles before getting lost in traffic. Nice to see trucks in the wild in Texas.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Had my first sighting of a Rivian R1T outside of an event. It was LA Silver seen at 5 PM on 4/18/22 in Dripping Springs TX South West of Austin. I couldn't get any pictures but it had temp tags on it and I followed along behind for a few miles before getting lost in traffic. Nice to see trucks in the wild in Texas.
Did you notice anyone else checking it out? Or did it go mostly unnoticed?

·
Registered
2022 Ford Mach E Premium ER AWD
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny you say that because it was my wife and I that did the geeking out. We hit a few lights and had to merge into traffic behind it and I noticed how quick it was but didn’t notice anyone else giving it second glances. My wife tried to get a couple of shots before it pulled out of parking lot but missed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not only did I spot a Launch Edition R1T in the Austin, Texas wild, I shared my admiration with the guy sitting next to me at lunch ... and he was the owner! I got my first close-up look at this beauty, and am even more glad I got my deposit down in June.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Hood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts